Σελίδες

20 Απριλίου 2011

No More..♬

I can catch any star, in the palm of my hands for you
I can track down the rarest of flowers in bloom for you
I can tear down the world and rebuild it again for you
But I can't get you back, no I can't get you back

I keep breaking the walls that would keep me away from you
But the closer I get, means the further away you move
And I'm left with illusions I made up to not miss you
'Cos I can't get you back, no I can't get you back

Wake me up 'cos I'm dreaming, a nightmare that feels so true
Every tick of the clock is a stab in the heart from you
I've been bruised, I've been cut, I've been buried alive for you
Cause I wanted you back so bad, I dug my own grave for you
Made a fool of myself even after you found someone new
'cos I wanted you back, I wanted you back
cos I wanted you back and I can't have you back
I wanted you back, but I can't have you back
I can't have you back no more





Nikolas Metaxas-No More



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου