Σελίδες

19 Απριλίου 2011

Paulo Coelho said..




  • And, when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.

  • It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.

  • One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.

  • So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.

  • There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.

  •   Waiting hurts. Forgetting hurts. But not knowing which decision to take is the worst of suffering.

  • Everything tells me that I am about to make a wrong decision, but making mistakes is just part of life. What does the world want of me? Does it want me to take no risks, to go back to where I came from because I didn't have the courage to say "yes" to life?

  • Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.

  • Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused.

  • When I had nothing to lose, I had everything. When I stopped being who I am, I found myself.

  • The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.

  • If I am really a part of your dream, you'll come back one day.

  • Life is too short, or too long, for me to allow myself the luxury of living it so badly.

  • People are capable, at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.

  • Remember that wherever your heart is, there you will find your treasure.

  • Don't give in to your fears. If you do, you won't be able to talk to your heart.

  • Nothing in the world is ever completely wrong. Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

  • Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time.



To be continued..


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου